Saturday, January 30, 2010

What I Knit To This Week

What I knit to this week was Emma, Star Trek - the prequel, episodes of Bones Season Two and John Tucker Must Die. All good fun and entertaining.

I worked on a new felted clog project that corresponds with the class I am teaching, another mitten - this time without a pattern (it did not turn out so well but will make a cute hanging holder for silk flowers or leaves)

Right now I am trying to design a pine tree motif to embroider on the front of it. (pictures to come soon). And I got the Ooh La La scarf off the needles - finally.

My plan is to go through the box of UFOs and get some of them done before summer. It is a slow process but has been good so far to see what I was excited about and need to get done so I can evaluate the project for giftability and class possibilities.

In other news, Pedro kept me company by watching from his perch by Duck Central. I hope everyone had a fun-filled and productive weekend~!

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

I had a really productive night last night on one of my looming UFO's. I really pushed and managed to do 42 edge rows on Mom's stole.

But now that I type that, I remember that in actuality, I "used up" 42 edge stitches, so in actuality, that was 84 rows!!!

Yay UFO's!!