Monday, February 1, 2010

February? When Did This Happen?


My, how the year is flying. It is already February and I have done 7 classes, learned how to knit mittens through trial and error, prepped at least 4 projects for Olympic events and have begun making preparations for the Loopy Spring Fling in April.

I think that is a lot done for one month. Sometimes I have to sit down and evaluate it like that or I believe that I have not been as productive as I would like to be. Anyone else have that problem?

The weather here has been mild for winter so I expect some great spring snows with any luck at all. We really need the moisture.

And I am beginning the month on a positive note: Lots to knit during the Olympics, more fun classes, and lots of progress on some shop sample projects. All in all, a great way to spend the shortest month of the year. Best get to it. Happy projecting to all~!

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

I don't know where February came from... YIKES.

Sounds like you have been busy.

I've got WAY too many started projects, which makes me feel like I'm not getting anything done...

bah...

Scritches to Pedro!