Sunday, January 17, 2010

What I Knit To This Weekend


I knit with this view from my knitting chair which includes the ever-growing collection of ducks while watching the rest of Season One of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Big Love Season 3, and Harry Potter 5 and 6.

I finished dad's felted clogs except for felting and fitting, and finished mom's one-row neckwarmer. I am still working on a scarf of the same pattern for a friend, and started a Colannade shawl for a shop sample. I finally got the beads strung on the yarn to do the scarf I have had sitting in the wings for two years.

I chose the events I want to participate in for the Ravelympics, they include: Mitten Moguls, Hat Halfpipe, Single Skein Speed Skate and Colorwork Curling.

I started jotting ideas for classes for the second quarter of the year.

All in all, it was a very productive weekend. I hope everyone had a great one as well~!

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

Quack!!

Sounds like you had a productive weekend.

I went to work Saturday (ugh) hampered by the fact that I walked into a wall and broke my toe. (double Ugh).

So, my productivity wasn't what it should have been.