Thursday, January 28, 2010

Proof of Warmth

I have proof that someone is wearing what I knit. I am so proud to present one of my sister's good friends modelling his birthday gifts that I was commissioned to knit. The hat is from the Reasonably Hip visor beanie pattern and the cowl is from the Cowl'd and Frosty pattern.

He says that he really likes them and I can tell he looks "hotter" with them on.

Thanks for the picture! I really like seeing my knitting displayed.

I hope everyone is having a great time pursuing their passions with proof to spare~!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

DiDragonfly said...

Thanks so much for helping me give him a great birthday gift. I know he loves it as much as I love mine.

Cindi said...

This makes a GREAT combo!!! I've made the cowl'd and frosty neck warmer - thanks for sharing which pattern you used for hat - think I'll try that one too :) Love the added buttons.....Cindi

Cathy R said...

LOVE that hat.