Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Little of This and A Little of That


This weekend was devoted to out with the old and in with the new. The great thrill was opening the new calendars and adding dates to the wall calendar for my upcoming classes and adventures I am already planning.

It was lots of fun to pack up last year's Knit a Pattern A Day calendar and open the new one to expose a whole year of more inspiration and ideas. I usually flip through it to see if there is anything that might make a great class idea. Then I set it back up to reveal each day's delight.


Then, after I finished the last of the gift knits on Jan 1st, I began to look for projects to start for the new year. At this time it will be the beaded samples I need for the shop first, then I have to figure out some gift knitting items that I can do for Ravelympics in February. I am thinking lace scarves since I bought all the supplies in October and thought I would get some done before Xmas, wrong.

And I spent some time planning the topics for my monthly newsletter, Knitting Tidbits. I was behind on getting the January edition written and out, however have managed to get that accomplished this weekend. Now I just need to get on track to do it on time for the rest of the year.

I hope everyone has found their path to progress for this coming year!

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

What lace scarves are you planning?

Details, woman! I want details!!