Sunday, January 24, 2010

Three


To steal an idea from the Yarn Harlot, I would like to address my third year blogaversary.

Let me begin by saying, THANK YOU!! for your readership, for your kind comments and for your continued support. I realize this is a medium akin to a journal and I enjoy writing it, taking pictures for it, thinking about new titles and information that I want to share with my virtual community.

I hope that my efforts have been interesting, entertaining and, perhaps, educational. My goal for this year is more of the same. Happy blog reading to all~!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Yeah for you!!!! I've enjoyed reading your blog this year - you have given me many wonderful ideas - kept me informed of upcoming events and taught me thing or two :) Thanks for all that - keep up the good blogging! Cindi