Tuesday, January 26, 2010

First Mitten and Pawprints



I knit my first mitten this weekend and have found a new passion in the portable knitting arena. Mittens are simpler than socks and offer a wonderful canvas to be as creative or simple as you want to be.

Since I got excited about this I requested "Pawprints" from my mom and brother so I can be making hand coverings for both of them in either a fingerless or regular format.

I will be decorating the one in the picture tonight and adding the finished picture to the blog. This mitten will be an only child and will be on display as a shop sample after this.

I hope everyone is finding new things to be excited about ~!

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

Love love LOVE the two color ribbing on the mitten.

Really cool.

We all need our knitting obsessions.