Friday, January 8, 2010

Blog Interrupted - by the Cat

Hi, I have taken over momma's blog to report a insult to my kittyhood. I cannot tell you how hard I tried to understand her blah blah blah this morning when I was looking, patiently, from her to my food mat, for my breakfast.

She saved me when my momma died - she lets me sleep with her in the bed, she shares everything with me and worries when I am just having an off day. She talks to me and loves me and tells everyone about me. How could she be so mean this morning a deny me sustenance?


Then, to top it off, she shut me up in the walk-in closet and a while later came in, picked me up and stuffed me in my carrier that is reserved for vet visits. What? I am not sick, no way am I liking this.

She picked me up later in the day from the vet and I was still groggy from the shot they gave me and she is going on and on about what pretty teeth I have. Wait until I wake up and I will show her how pretty they are. Currently I am ensconced in my nest on the dresser in the bedroom plotting my revenge. Momma says that she is happy we won't have to that again for a while.

I certainly hope so because I hate not having my food on time.

I hope everyone had a warm, cozy day!

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

Pedro: it must be some sort of cat-mama conspiracy or something. Every summer, OUR mama does the same thing. She comes into the house at dinnertime and chases us down until she is able to stuff us into our cat carriers.

What happens next is just too terrible to relate - but it also involves needles, thermometers and COLD metal tables. We try to hide inside of mama's shirts, but she hands us over to the mean lady who does all of these things to us.

What is WRONG with those people?

Our condolences,

Taffy and Purrcy