Monday, August 10, 2009

Sock Stash Additions Revealed

Guess I have to reveal the purchases I made at the Summit. Besides the yarn and sock blockers pictured here, I also purchased a set of Hiya Hiya circular needles in size 1, 9-inch circulars to see if I can knit sock legs in the round. No idea what I do when I get to the heel. :-)

Also brought home some Lantern Moon Sox Stix in rosewood and a couple patterns for not socks that can be knit in sock yarn. It does not have to be all socks all the time, believe it or not.

Loopy is wearing his new hat that I made for him in Chrissy Gardiner's short row heel class and a bracelet I bought from my new friend Knitchotchkes from Crestone.

Most of all, I brought home lots of great memories of fun events related to all things socks, sightseeing on Portland and time to concentrate my energies on my favorite things - knitting, writing, and going (no cooking on this trip, maybe next time).

No comments: