Sunday, April 25, 2010

Winging My Way Home or The Weekend Wrap-Up

Just some final notes about my adventure, I got to the airport in plenty of time to knit. When I got to Denver there was a fresh mantle of snow on the mountains and it covered the ground from Denver to Monument for the drive home.

I had the opportunity to briefly chat with a local celebrity, Margie Lawson, who sat next to me on the flight home. She is a workshop leader on editing your writing and works with the Romance Writers of America membership as well as Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers. She was headed home from a weekend event in St. Louis.

I got home to a very happy pussycat who had been delivered home by the Grups from Camp Mouse. He was doing his inspection of the house to make sure nothing was out of place. I love travelling and enjoy coming home. I hope everyone had a great weekend~!

No comments: