Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lesson Learned


Back in the early days of my sock knitting adventure I was not as well-versed in the yardages needed to make a pair to fit an adult person, so I have a couple skeins of sock yarn that are singles in about 200 yards. They are Knit One, Crochet Too Soxx Appeal.

I decided that I would make an abbreviated pair of pedicure socks from a pattern put out by Patons for their Kroy Stretch Sock yarn. No matter how much elastic is in the yarn it still was not enough for even this pair of socks.

So I took what was left and went out to find a bit of something to finish the second sock that would look like I planned it that way. I found some Panda with silk and used that. I will be adding it to the other skein for another pair of pedi-socks later.

Oh, the lessons we learn along the way~!

No comments: