Saturday, April 10, 2010

Aftermath: A Bit of Spring Cleaning


The downside of living in a small apartment is lack of space. I adore my walk in closet, however, every six months I have to change out my wardrobe to reflect colder or warmer weather.

It takes about five Rubbermaid buckets to hold the extra clothing items and those stay in my outside closet. So, every six months I bring the buckets in the house, empty them and refill them with what was in the house to store for the next seasonal change.

That is the project I finished up along with some spring cleaning yesterday. Pedro helped, of course, in between his bird and squirrel watching. He normally naps from the time I leave in the AM to when I get home. He did not get that opportunity for a nap until late in the afternoon and it showed because he did not even blink when I took out the camera to get this nappish picture.

I hope everyone had a very productive day~!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to do that as well though I have a bed with deep drawers underneath that I use as storage for out of season clothes. I like doing it that way because I use the opportunity to donate clothes that I haven't worn! My rule is if it hasn't been worn that season at all (with the exception of formal clothes) then it gets donated. It helps keep the amount of clothes I won under control! :)

Cathy R said...

Oh, I love the fluuffffyyy tail tucked over the nose!!!