Monday, April 5, 2010

What I Knit To


I have one flip flop sock completed and the other one ready to start the heel. The Sockhead Hat is about 8 inches long, five more to go and the Harlot Cardi is 15 rows away from binding off the body part. I am knitting a row every ten minutes so one more movie and I should have the body part finished. Then it is on to the front band and sleeves. I may get this sweater done in time for Fling.

While I was knitting away I watched The Time Traveller's Wife - the book was infinitely better - my opinion. And I watched Persuasion, plus other Brit films from my shelf - An Ideal Husband and The Importance of Being Earnest, Four Weddings and A Funeral and I went to see How To Train Your Dragon and The Bounty Hunter at the movie theater this weekend. Lots of fun.

The weather was blustery and warm most of the weekend which brought out the squirrels for Pedro's pleasure. And he got to spend some time relaxing on the porch.

All in all it was a productive and enjoyable time. I hope everyone has great things going on in their world~!

No comments: