Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What Have I Knit To This Week



Squeakquel - what a riot that was. The music, the dance, the screaming one chipmunk name, just what I needed for giggle purposes. The Twilight Saga: New Moon, I am still trying to figure out why this is so popular, I like the scenery, just can't get into the story. The Cat from Outer Space, an old Disney favorite of mine. Coco Before Chanel - in French with subtitles. It was very well done. Did You Hear About the Morgans - fun film with a moment of knitspotting; Sarah Jessica Parker is seen knitting on a sock using the Magic Loop method. It was very exciting.

While all this was going on I was finishing the handwarmer test knit for the pattern I will be adding to Ravelry hopefully this week. And working on a really cute mini handwarmer done in sock yarn for warmer days in a cool office.

Pedro has been reveling in his bird watching. The robins are here in full force and he has a bird that likes to perch under our patio roof on the windchime at night. Then it starts chirping before daybreak. He responds by patting at the window shade and m'rping. It does not make for peaceful sleeping for me but he is having a great time.

I hope everyone is finding fun things to do during this first full month of Spring~!

No comments: