Friday, April 30, 2010

What Did I Knit To - This Week



First off, I knit to spring with a bit of winter sprinkled in. In fact, today, the last day of the month, is bringing snowflakes and chilly air to start the weekend. It is official, Mother Nature does not own a calendar!

While I was knitting on the secret project I managed to watch LOST (it was a rerun - WTH?) and the following movies: Old Dogs, Crazy Heart, The Prince and Me 4: The Elephant Adventure and Georgia O'Keefe with Joan Allen and Jeremy Irons.

This knit lends itself to movie watching because it is lots of rows of garter stitch. That may be why I am making such good progress on it.

I hope everyone is warm and fully entertained~!

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

Have you seen Secondhand Lions? I think you would like it.

Crazy weather, eh? I never know how to get dressed in the morning.

Good luck with the knitting!