Thursday, December 31, 2009

Knitting and Movies - Way to Celebrate New Year's Eve - Back in 10




I started out my evening with a yummy Chinese dinner with the family. We really like the little restaurant in Woodland Park and tonight was yummy food as usual. The Missouri group is headed out for home tomorrow. It was great to see them even for a short visit.


Once I got home from dinner under the very full Blue Moon, I found warm lounge clothes and pulled out what I am going to do to celebrate New Year's Eve...


I am preparing for a quiet evening of movies and knitting. Not so different from any other evening, you say. Well, tonight is New Year's Eve and, and you are right, I am not doing a whole lot different. I probably will not even make it to the ball drop.

I have the first disc of Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Season One in the DVD player and knitting on the needles...I am good to go.

Happy celebrations to everyone and to all a good night!

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

Oooh, that episode with the ventriloquist dummy REALLY freaked me out. To this day I can't watch it, I always have to skip it.

That little "tap tap tap" of his feet scurrying around....

Brrrr....

Mom and Dad and I had a nice dinner and then we watched the new Star Trek movie. I had seen it myself, but I was on prednisone at the time.

It made MUCH more sense this time around.