Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tis the Season for the Gift Knits


I am working right along on my fast gift knits, in hopes of finishing the majority before the big day.

So far I am working on the ones that need to be gifted prior to Xmas Eve. Then I will work on the ones that can be opened on Xmas Day or after in the case of my family's multi-day celebration.

These cowls make great gifts, fit anyone, give warmth and pleasure as well as being machine washable.

For the sum total of 34 rows to knit, they are fast and easy for anyone that wants to learn or improve their circular knitting skills.

Next on my list are visor beanies that take a little longer to knit and assemble but are cute and fashionable for either the guy or gal on your gift list.

I hope everyone is putting the final touches on their holiday festivities!

No comments: