Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Another Round of Christmas Festive-ness



More Christmas...bring it on!

I am the happy recipient of a fabulous Secret Santa gift from my other evil elf brother, Dan. It was wrapped up to look like a reindeer complete with reindeer poop. I think the wrapping elves at mom's house had way too much fun with this one. It was a shame to disassemble it to unwrap it.


It was full of wonderful purple yarn to make this sweater for me. I am looking forward to casting it on in the new year. It will become my new house project.



Other family members were present from Missouri and Colorado Springs to make the day extra special. My nieces to the left, sporting new hats. My nephews and one girlfriend in the middle and the evil elf being tormented, er.... helped by Mom to the right.
It was a really fun day to see all the gang. Dinner was wonderful with pork roast, trimmings and dessert of applesauce cake - my fave!

I hope everyone has prolonged the season to their best advantage~!

No comments: