Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Prepping for the New Year

For the most part I have a really long list of things to do to get this New Year off to a good start. I sat down Christmas morning while the folks were still sleeping and wrote a list of everything I needed to prep for my upcoming classes. After two full pages I realized that I was going to busy during my week off from the dayjob.

And while I am busy sorting and gathering and reorganizing all the things I need for classes and projects, Pedro is watching intently from his relaxed, I-hope-momma-sits-down-soon-so-I-can-rest-on-her position near my chair. He is so helpful. :-)

I have making good progress and getting some knitting done besides.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful end to their year!

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

Awwwww, I just want to scritch under Pedro's chin.

What a cutie!!