Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sock Peacock



This is the cutest display item for wee tiny socks I have seen yet. (Thank you, CatWithCats)

I took most of the wee tiny socks that I got from trading them at Sock Summit 2009 and some I received from participating in the wee tiny sock swaps at Ravelry. Now that he is set up with his feathers full of socks I am ready to join a swap again. That way I can change his look season to season.

There is one sock on him that I knit myself. It is the one in the back on the left hand side. It is the one I fast knit before I went to Sock Summit so I had one to wear as an identifier for the trip. I ran out of yarn about half way down the foot so knit the toe and finished it. I pinned a note to it that said "Ran Out of Sock Yarn, Off to Get More at the Sock Summit." That got noticed.

I hope everyone is finding fun, new things in their world!

No comments: