Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What Did I Knit To - This Week

I am actually in an interesting place this week. I am out of things to knit.

Let's wait for that to sink in. My mother had the same reaction - What?!

I finished the shop sample pair of felted clogs, still have to felt one before I take them in but they are all knit, ready to go.

My car project is still progressing but at this time I only knit on it in the car pre-work and lunchtime.

So I am knitting bind off swatches for class this Friday. And, trying to figure out what the line up is for the next round of knitting. I will be working on a Fair Isle piece this week for another class.
And I am knitting preemie hats with the Halloween Hat Knitting event at Green Valley Weavers and Knitters. The plan is to have knitters in the shop all day Saturday, knitting on preemie hats to donate. I have signed up for a couple hours around noon time to join the festivities. They are such a fun group to knit with.

And while I have been productive this week I have been listening to Inkspell in my car and watching the following at home: the rest of season 1 of the Mentalist. Harry Potters 1-5, random things I picked up at the library - sometimes my Netflix cannot keep up with me so I visit the library DVD selections. This week I found - a special on the Tower of London and Passport to Europe - UK and Ireland with Samantha Brown. That was so fun, I put the rest of the series on hold at the library for later. The Proposal with Sandra Bullock - excellent, its a keeper. And the NBC Halloween special "Monsters vs. Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins" last night. It was really cute. The next new holiday special for NBC is "Merry Madagascar" premiering November 17th. It looks like lots of fun.

I hope everyone is accomplishing all that they want!

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

Ran? Out? of? Things? to? KNIT?

Please speak English next time. I do not understand that phrase...