Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What Did I Knit To - This Week


This was the weekend that I did two days of Felted Clog class so I did not spend much time at home watching movies. I did have drive time both days to finish Inkheart. It was wonderful. And Vanessa Redgrave is a great reader.

On the movie front I did manage to watch: An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving with Jacqueline Bissett, the first two discs of first season of The Mentalist; some of my favorites: Double Jeopardy with Tommy Lee Jones and Ashley Judd and Armageddon with Bruce Willis, The Shining with Jack Nicholson, The Day After Tomorrow, Deep Impact, and Frailty with Bill Paxton and Matthew McConaughey that came in with my Netflix.

Next week I will begin watching my collection of Halloween movies. They are all sitting next to the TV in a stack so I can easily find them. And, from what my mother tells me, there is a Halloween special coming on NBC Wednesday, October 28th at 8:00 p.m. ET (check your schedules). It is a holiday special version of Monsters vs. Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Space. I have it on my calendar and plan to be watching. I really enjoyed the original movie and got to see it in 3-D with cool glasses.

I hope everyone has fun plans for the upcoming spooky holiday!

No comments: