Monday, September 21, 2009

Last Day of Summer



and only 2,424 hours left until the New Year. For me that adds some perspective to my world. We are expecting a cold day, with possible snow in our area. Tomorrow is the first day of Fall. The leaves have been turning gold about 3 weeks earlier than usual.




With that said, I have been busy making stitch markers and double point holders for a shop owner in southern Colorado. And this morning I am digging through my stash looking for some fun yarn to cast on a visored beanie. I found a very cute pattern I am going to try (I love free patterns off the Web :-) and the path to them - Ravelry).

I found this cool green color in Baby Vanna so I will cast this on this morning and see how it knits up. It starts with the brim and works into the hat. It looks like a fun knit.

I hope everyone is ready for Fall and have fun projects going!

Note: I have learned that a visored beanie is also called a Newsboy Cap.

No comments: