Friday, September 18, 2009

Fast and Fabulous Friday


Just a fast post as I run out the door to teach a class on the February Lady sweater. I received my purple kitty wristlet from friendywendy this week. It is adorable. And, as pictured, it is reversible which adds a lot of fun and versatility to it. I can hardly wait for the opportunity to use it in public.





Yesterday I found a great sale (thanks for the tip, Mom) on the Serenity Sock Yarn by Premier Yarns from the Deborah Norville Collection. I got 4 sets of colors and will be making more than socks with them. I am a big fan of patterns that call for fingering weight yarn and can use the lovely variegated combinations that come in sock yarns.

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday. And don't forget: Talk Like A Pirate tomorrow. Aaargh!

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

Oh my goodness, I directed my sister in law towards that exact bag. It is rare to find LSU colors out in the real world.

I'm so glad that it went to you!!