Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mixed Spring Weekend with Many Projects



The weather has been typical March Madness in Colorado, blizzard Friday night into Saturday, with beautiful spring afternoon on Sunday. It is never a dull moment here.

Pedro enjoyed his squirrel watching activities. We have two that come to our window to get the nuts I leave out. One is obviously a mama squirrel and she is hungry. She flirts with Pedro as she eats, knowing she is completely safe from him. He twitches his ears and whiskers at her and really wants to get closer.


While he was entertained I was working on the Harlot cardi, the pedicure socks, the Sockhead Hat and a newly commissioned hat and handwarmers. I hope to have all accomplished in the next two weeks. It is keeping me busy.

I hope everyone is enjoying their first new days of Spring~!

No comments: