Thursday, March 4, 2010

Back to Our Previously Scheduled Knits

Now that control of my TV has gone back to regular programming, my knitting can go back to the list I had pre-Olympics.

Remember this: the Colonnade Shawl? Loopy remembered it when he took off his Olympic scarf and quit chanting Ravelry, Ravelry.

I had added 4 rows of the variegated color shown in the picture and discovered that I had gotten distracted and was so off count that I frogged the whole thing and put it back on the needles last night while I watched 2012 (excellent movie, by the way).

I am using a couple extra markers on it this time and have rewritten the section for the lace to make it easier to keep up with. I hope it works. This is another item that needs to be finished and delivered to the shop for a sample. I think this shawl will be the perfect Colorado-weight. There is the option to make it short for a chunky scarf or longer for a nice shoulder wrap for a cool summer evening.

I hope everyone is finding fun things to do during this early Spring~!

2 comments:

Cat Raggedy said...

Your little Loopy looks so cute sitting in the middle of the shawl!

Jax Bubis said...

Love the looks of this one, Donna. Will you share your changes to the pattern?