Monday, June 8, 2009

FLS Update: On the Way to Finished

For the last two months my February Lady Sweater has languished in a mini tub next to my knitting chair, waiting for me to finish samples for the shop and my ventures with wee tiny socks.

Since I finished the Knit One Below Scarf and delivered it to the shop as a sample I realized that I should look at all my UFOs and make a list to get them on track to finish.

So I pulled out my FLS and reviewed where I was, actually tried it on to see how much longer I wanted to make it and, to my delight, I was one lace pattern repeat away from the garter stitch border at the bottom. Yippee!

And after knitting for so long on the body I think the sleeves will be a breeze.

My goal for this week is to finish at least the bottom and one sleeve. Then next week I will finish the other sleeve and get it ready to wear.

I hope everyone is making progress on their goals!

No comments: