Sunday, June 28, 2009

Felted Clogs: The Saga Continues

We attended the second part of the felted clog class and learned how to pick up the cuff for the three needle bind off and how to attach the second sole and finish the bottom of the clogs.

I have one finished ready for felting and the other one almost to the cuff. I am setting up the second one so I can show Mom how to do the finish work this weekend when they are here for 4th of July festivities.

I thought I was being very smart and fast getting the second ready early and, believe it or not, ran out of purple within 4 rows of finished with that color. So now the clog is parked for the week until I can get to the LYS to pick up more yarn.

Note: if you are knitting these clogs from this pattern in anything larger than an women's size medium, you will need two skeins each of sole and foot color.

No comments: