Thursday, June 25, 2009

24-Hour Eviction Notice for the Ducks



It's quackers! My ducks are being forced to move for 24 hours.

Hopefully by this time tomorrow evening they will have be restored to their happy home in the bathroom with new linoleum and a freshly caulked bathtub.

Since they have to move for a while they got a bath and a sort through. All the flashing and quacking was quite entertaining while they waited on the counter drying.

And some decided that they had to show off their stuff by doing what pirate ducks do. They partied in the duck pond and caught a shark to show off to Pedro. He just thought it was a giant water bowl.

Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

Jax Bubis said...

I never see a little rubber duck without thinking of you, Donna. I miss you.

Cathy R said...

Oh, my. What a funny picture of Pedro and the duck pond.

Given Purrcy's fondness for water, maybe I should get him a pond.

Naaaaahh. Too drippy. But maybe under supervised conditions.