Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Yes, You May Ask


How many projects do I have on the needles at this moment? Too many, is my first answer. I have had a bad case of startitis since the knitting retreat. Let me make a list of them and then I will follow up with a post for each, titled as the yarn I used:

1. For knitting retreat, we took a class in how to use the newest fancy ruffle yarn, Rozetti Spectra. I completed one of the scarves that will be destined for Oregon this fall. The other is waiting for my needles. They do not take long to do, however the technique is very fiddly, in my opinion.

2. The other project that was part of our classes at knitting retreat is the Entrelac Scarf that I am doing out of my first ever skein of Noro Kureyon.

3. The fun find I made on the visit to Fringe in Salida is the Ruffled End Scarf that I started out of Malabrigo Rios. This yarn base will become my favorite from the Malabrigo line.

4. My first ever Toe Up Socks were an impulsive cast on because the pattern is so well written that I could not resist it. I am to the bind off on the first Sock.

5. I have started a summer weight vest out of Red Heart Stardust. I need to get it done so I can wear it to the office.

6. I have started Jerry the Monkey by Rebecca Danger for a co-worker'e new baby that I need to get done by June before she comes back from FMLA.

I have high hopes to have most of this done by the time I have to start my first Camp Loopy project on Memorial Day weekend. Ambitions, yes, doable, hmmmm, maybe.

Watch for my updates per project - as they are finished - to check my progress. Until then, Happy Knitting~!

No comments: