Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Countdown to London and Ravelympics



It is a good thing I have Ravelry, otherwise I might not have gotten enough "training" time notice to be ready for Ravelympics.

The official kickoff is July 27th at 12:30 p.m. (for Colorado knitters). That is the official opening ceremony in London. The timing of this is great because I have two free weekends to concentrate on my "events". I have chosen four, with a fifth on the bench for consideration. That is a lot to knit in two weeks.

And, I understand, that Camp Loopy is tweaking their camp projects to coincide with this event for dual victory. I think that is wonderful.

More to come as we get closer to cast on time. Now, back to training. Let's see, more bicep curls I think, with the sockweight to start, goal, bulky weight by June. Ready, set, go~!

No comments: