Monday, January 30, 2012

Mindful on Mondays: Final Outcome



My great plan to downsize did not come to fruition. I did buy the larger TV and here is why.

When I went to the store to look at the choices, again, I found that the model I was looking at online and a brand name TV that they had on a big sale were only $100 different. So, I invested in the bigger screen.

I feel good about my choices for this upgrade because I spent two years considering this purchase, always putting it off because the price was still too rich for my budget.

Now that it is done, I am excited about watching some of my favorite movies in a new, larger format. That will keep me busy for several months as well as getting to watch my Netflix in streaming mode.

I hope everyone is having a great start to their New Year, and a good close to the month of January~!

No comments: