Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday Fun




After a brief snow in Friday, the real fun for my weekend started on Saturday with the delivery and installation of my new TV system. I have offered before and after pics for your pleasure. Now I have great movie viewing and can stream my Netflix. Lots of entertainment to knit by. If you need me, you know where I will be.

While I waited for the delivery I got the Pebble Hat back to where I had been before I realized it was too small. It is knitting up beautifully in the Dragonberry colorway by Dragonfly Fibers in Dragon Sock. I think it will be well received when it is finished. I ordered a head form so I can block hats. It should be here next week. That will make it so much easier to block and photo the hats I am doing.

2 comments:

Cathy R said...

I'm glad that you got your new TV delivered and installed! What a great purchase, and perfect for your needs.

The sewing expo was a lot of fun. I had long talks with three different sewing cabinet/table vendors and the end result was that I'm not willing to spend that much money on something like that.

I was pretty restrained purchase wise: several patterns, a couple of books, some neat tools and a fancy new heat-reflecting ironing board cover that I was sorry I didn't get last time. And a shiny sparkly blue crystal neckace that I just couldn't pass up.

I didn't buy a single piece of fabric!!

Anonymous said...

Nice, Donna. I'm envious! Enjoy all the fun shows and movies. The Academy Awards will be fun to watch on that great TV.