Monday, January 23, 2012

Mindful on Mondays

The update on the new TV purchase is, after much research and heartfelt thought, I am going to downsize my requirement for the TV. I am still looking for a new one, that will allow me the streaming capability and HD, just not as large a screen.

I cannot justify a large dollar amount purchase in lieu of the fact that I am targeting my debt this year and trying to pay it down as much as is humanly possible. It does not make sense to spend money on things when the money should go to making my life less stressful in the long run.

Hopefully by the end of the month or by mid-February I will have a new watching unit. I hope everyone is having a great start to their new year.

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

Well, it seems our "mindfulness experiment" has paid off for both of us!! We have both taken the time to really think about our plans and both decided to downsize! I think that is a great step forward.