Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year: 2011

I wonder if this is going to be the year of firsts? I think it might with all these 1's in it. You know, 01/01/11.

Here is where I will list the goals that I want to be accountable for in the coming year:

1. Schedule and teach two classes a month at the shop in Woodland Park, and one class a month at PILLAR in Colorado Springs.
2. (Knit) Stitch of the Month Club for knit and purl stitch techniques.
3. Learn new skills: Two at a Time Socks both toe up and top down, Entrelac, Double, and Brioche.
4. Design and submit pattern to Knitty.com.
5. Design and submit pattern to Ravelry.
6. Attend fourth Loopy Spring Fling.
7. Attend Pagosa Fiber Festival in May.
8. Post to my blog at least 4 times a week.
9. Learn to make felted soap.
10. Have more fun, say YES to more adventures, and be grateful everyday for what I have.

I think that should do it for this year. There are more that I cannot talk about here, but, believe me, they will be worth it in the long run.

Happy New Year to all and to all good luck with your goals/resolutions~!

No comments: