Thursday, January 13, 2011

KWCG Sock Club - January Update

I am making progress on the first sock of this year. It is the Primavera pattern I found on Ravelry. I am knitting it out of Heritage Handpaint from Cascade in the Aqua Sol colorway.

At first I did not think I was going to like the pattern until I got to the 4 repeat and decided it was really pretty. I will be interested to see how it fits. I am knitting it on size 1US (2.25 mm) and over the 66 stitches exactly like the pattern says.

The progress is shown here on my new sock blocker from KnitPicks. I was pleasantly surprised that these are sold as a pair not as a single, which makes them the best deal around. I will say that the edges need a little smoothing which I will try to do with some sand paper. Otherwise they are nicely made and the right price.

This will become my car project beginnning this week as I have almost completed my last hat project. I hope everyone is having a great start to their year~!

No comments: