Monday, January 3, 2011

KWCG Sock Club: January


Well, it is time to choose a sock project from my self-created Sock Club. Let's see what I pick blindly from the bucket. Oh, it looks like I will be knitting Cookie A's Summer Sock  out of Berrocco Comfort Sock for January.

I read through the pattern and the first thing I noticed is the description for "circular stockinette", it is knit every round. I have not seen that explanation before, interesting.

These socks will all be done top down and on two circs this year, while I perfect the other techniques I am adding to my sock knitting arsenal with other socks. I am hoping that this will reduce my sock stash enough to satisfy my goal before Spring Fling and Sock Summit.

I will keep you posted on the progress. Enjoy your new year of projects~!

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

Go Sock Club... GO!!