Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Morning Muddle

This was an odds and ends weekend for me. I spent a little bit of time on a lot of things, finishing and restarting projects.

1. I worked with mom on the folded fabric project. We are working on secret holiday gift items so no pics are available. However I thought we should feature our assistant, Pedro. He was instrumental in keeping the cutting board from running off by laying on it. What a good kitty!

2. Had a successful mitten knitten class which is in the previous post. And just in time for cooler weather headed our way.

3. Today I started folded fabric projects for the shop where I will be demonstrating the technique over the Thanksgiving weekend during their big sale. How fun will that be!

4. I restarted my knitting on the Mystery Sock KAL with Through the Loops. I have one leg done and am working on the second. I hope to have them both through the heel and gusset by the Friday so I am only two clues behind. I like the patterning so far and am glad I chose a solid color yarn for this pair.

5. And I started my Halloween movie marathon this week. I have a collection that I watch which includes: Practical Magic, Bedazzled, The Craft, Beetlejuice, The Village, Witches of Eastwick, Van Helsing and Young Frankenstein. So much fun!

I hope everyone had a remarkable weekend~!

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

Love love LOVE Practical Magic. And Young Frankenstein!!

(Roll, Roll, Roll in ze Hay!)