Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Morning Muddle

This weekend went by pretty fast. There was lots of electronic updating and fussing with a too-slow internet at the folks' house.

1. Spent some getting my carpets cleaned first thing Friday morning, this was the last part of my declutter/clean project. I am glad to have it all done.

2. Played with electronic updates and shopping for dad's nook on Saturday. Got that accomplished so he is reading happily again. Taught mom how to download from ppld.org for the audiobooks he likes. Of course this is a simpler task when the internet runs faster than a snail on percoset.

3. Knit gnome hats (see the chocolate fudge and marshmallow one Duckers is wearing) and braided scarf sample and helped with fabric choices for upcoming projects.

4. Then I sewed three of the folded fabric projects together on Sunday, and knit on my car project sock to get it through the heel so I can finish it this week.

All in all, it was a productive weekend. I hope everyone had a great time themselves~!


1 comment:

Cathy R said...

Wow, I'm tired just hearing about everything you got done!! How did Pedro handle the carpet cleaning?

Oh and "faster than a snail on Percoset" is now my new favorite phrase.