Saturday, October 2, 2010

Castle Rock: Day of Adventure

 Today I spent some time with my friend, CatWithCats, in Castle Rock. We have been looking for a mid-way place to meet occasionally and this fits the bill.

We visited The Barn, looking for the fabulous Solmates socks I mentioned in a previous post. This place is really cool, it has some of everything, a great place to find a gift for everyone on your list. They even have some yard art that is worth looking at.


 Then we went to the best bakery around, Dream Pastries, for lunch. It was yummy, they even have a coffee bar and gelato dispensary. We bought pastry treats to take home before we left town.
While we were there we also visited the local yarn shop, Stash. They have a nice selection, great staff, and a lovely location. Definitely a place to come back to at a later time. We found new projects to knit, however did not find any time to knit a stitch. Maybe next time~!



1 comment:

Cathy R said...

RUN CATWITHCATS RUN!!! THERE IS A GIANT ROOSTER BEHIND YOU!!!

I really enjoyed our day. It wasn't until I got home that I realized, also, that we did not knit a single stitch!!! I didn't even get to show you my shawlette.

Bummer.