Friday, July 2, 2010

Trailer Cleaning (and Knitting)



First there was cleaning, mopping and airing out after the bug bombing two weeks ago. As far as I can see there are no foreign bugs still alive, however we are battling the influx of miller moths from this summer's hatch. Pedro loves trying to catch them, I just have to work hard to keep him from eating them. Yuck!




And once the cleaning was done, it was time assess what we will need to go camping in August. And to introduce Pedro to, what we have named the Camp Mouse annex - Chez Belinda. He was fascinated to be so close to nature and yet contained.

Then it was time to test drive a night in the trailer with Pedro. And I did some knitting with my camp lantern. I have no pictures of that because the light was so low. I will have to come up with better light to knit by. I did get some knitting done out there during the afternoon as you can see Pedro is guarding my work while he relaxes on the bed.

Needless to say, there was not much sleeping because he sat guard duty all night at the window and paced back and forth across me to let me know he was on guard.

No comments: