Thursday, July 22, 2010

Back to the Monkey Sox


OMG, has it really been a year since I started this pair of socks. I just looked back through my posts and found that I started the first one as travel knitting for my trip to the Sock Summit.

The first one got finished in a timely fashion and hung on the wall with my Chappy sock blockers I bought at SS09. It has been used as a display item at several classes, but the second one has languished in one of my sock knitting bags for all this time.

When I pulled it out to review where I was I was surprised to see I was only three repeats away from the toe. As of today, I am one repeat from the toe. These should be done and wearable by this weekend.

I hope everyone is finding projects to finish and add to their DONE list~! It is very satisfying.

No comments: