Monday, July 5, 2010

OTR - BBQ


I finally had the opportunity to get within reasonable parking distance of the newest BBQ joint in town. Rudy's is all the rage with the transplanted Texans and they were happy to tell me about it while I was in Woodland Park one day.

So I headed out early this morning with a whole list of errands and decided that I could combine a visual visit to Rudy's as well as a bite of breakfast. They serve breakfast tacos made your way. Talk about yummy! I had an egg, cheese and jalapeno sausage one. Super good, highly recommend it for a quick, inexpensive, filling breakfast bite.


They have a lovely outdoor eating area and the inside of the place reminds me of mechanics shop in any little Texas farm town. I plan to take the folks there for a bite soon.

I hope everyone is discovering fun, new places in their own backyard~!

No comments: