Friday, July 9, 2010

Decorate My Knits!

I had so much fun laying out all the possible decorations for these Cupcake Mitts. I have waited so long to frost them because I was using them for a shop sample for my Deco Your Knits class.

These are so much fun I have them on my list to do at least one more pair if not more. I will be getting some more yarn from Knit Picks because it is wonderful to knit with and inexpensive to make these kinds of things for gifts.



When I got to the frosting part I could not believe how fast it went once the decisions were made. They look like circus or mardi gras, very vibrant and interesting. I probably will not use buttons on this pair but will do that for a future pair.

This pattern comes in adult or child version and is very well written. I suggest you go buy one right now from Karendipity at etsy.

I hope everyone has fun and interesting things in their lives right now~!

No comments: