Tuesday, July 5, 2011

UFO Update: More Stuff Done

Finished the first of dad's Ski Run Socks. It is a fun pattern and I think he will like how they fit. I am knitting them out of Knit One, Crochet Too Soxx Appeal out of Cream and with cuff tops and toes out of Chocolate.

Baby Surprise Jacket is done. I knit this one as a different sample for the shop. It is knit out of Red Heart in Monet colorway, done on size 7 US needles. It looks like it will fit about a three-year old, according to mom. I did different buttons to set off the many colors blended in the yarn.

The last three samples for the Stitch of the Month Club are completed. I cannot tell you what they are because that will ruin the surprise for the club members.

And, the Felted Clogs that are just waiting for the fulling process.

1 comment:

Cathy R said...

What a great idea to use different colored buttons to accentuate the yarn!!! Great job, as always!