Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Camp Loopy - Setting High Goals

My high goals for this summer camp is: I have to finish the camp project and blog its completion before I choose and order what I want/need for the next one. It is the only way I will accomplish this challenge of three camp projects for the summer. So far, so good. I finished and uploaded the first finished project yesterday.

For the next project, Sheri at the Loopy Ewe blog announced on July 1st what the parameters/rules are for the second camp project.

Choices, choices, choices, it looks like I have to do a cable project in either socks, mittens or gloves. The decision is not as hard as it sounds for me this summer. I already have two sock projects on the needles right now. I think that three will be overkill.

So I chose the next best thing that I will get the most use out of once colder weather returns: mittens. I looked at all the choices she suggested in her blog post and decided on the Wood Hollow Mittens by Kristin Kapur of Through the Loops. She does beautiful patterns.

And I have ordered Lorna's Laces Worsted in Purple Club. That will be right up my alley. I hope everyone is finding fun summer projects to keep them happy~!

No comments: