Friday, July 29, 2011

Camp Loopy - Mitten Blockers Reviewed



With pair of mittens I realized that I needed to order a pair of mitten blockers for future use. I own and love my sock blockers and anticipated that it would be the same for mittens.

The blockers arrived yesterday, so I soaked the mittens and put them on the blockers. Today they are dry and ready for colder weather to arrive. The blockers worked great. They are available from Seven Yaks on Etsy, they were just featured in the Interweave Knits Summer edition. They have very smooth edges so no snagging, come with a thumb insert that doubles as a wraps per inch (wpi) tool and are very reasonably priced.

I ordered mediums and will eventually have to order the large version as well. They are a great addition to my tool collection.

No comments: