Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Camp Loopy: Project 2 - Mittens with Cables



The second project for Camp Loopy is ready to begin and we were offered the choice of either adult size socks, mittens or gloves with a cable pattern. My project choice is cabled mittens because I have two sock projects going right now and I figured a third might be too much.

Sheri at Loopy Ewe made lots of pattern suggestions, so between her ideas and all the ones I saw on the Ravelry threads, I chose Wood Hollow Mittens by Kirsten Kapur. They will be knit out of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted in Purple Club, which I received in the mail today. I think they will be a great addition to my general winter wear. I am looking forward to casting them on this Friday.

I hope everyone is finding fun summer projects~!

No comments: