Monday, July 18, 2011

Camp Loopy 2 - Mitten Went To HP 7.2


The Mittens got some attention this morning at the 3D theater while I waited for the opening credits of Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2 aka The End. I got there early to procure a seat and had about 30 minutes of previews with enough light to knit by. So I got a few more rows on the cuff.

After I go home from the movie, which by the way was FABULOUS! I go the cuff done and the thumb gusset completed before I put it down and went back to the Tunisisan Crochet. I did stop at the shop on the way home and checked in with the instructor to make sure that I am doing it correctly. I certainly do not want to knit the whole 49 inches of the first panel and find out at the next class it is wrong and I get to start again. That would be too frustrating.

I hope everyone had a fun-filled weekend~!

No comments: