Tuesday, July 19, 2011

UFO Update: FO's and What's Next



I finished dad's socks, they will be gifted in August for his birthday. I read on my pattern that I had started them in October last year and meant for them to be a Christmas gift. At least he will get to wear them before Christmas this year. ;-)

I finished the Baby Surprise Jacket that is in the shop now as the new sample. It was lots of fun to knit and the buttons I chose look great.

Up next, is to finish the entrelac sample and use that as a shop sample. I think I am going to finish it as a cell phone carrier with an I-cord edging that doubles as seaming. At this time, it is a pipe dream because I have not finished something like this before, so I am ready to learn something new.

This batch will conclude my UFO management assignments for the month of July.

No comments: